Top 15 Innovators
For the last decade we have been showcasing and recognizing the Canadian Top 15 most innovative, high growth Scaleup technology companies across the country. Founders are invited to participate in our recognition program, showcased at the event and placed into interactive networking opportunities, being introduced to some top influencers in North America to help them with international growth.
Now in our 10th year we have invested $2M in this program, seen 17 of our companies acquired and over $200M in investment raised by our companies. Founders can be nominated by our Alumni, or apply through our website.
There is no fee for the 15 companies to join us once approved. APPLY TODAY
We search for the very best Scaleup founders who will clearly benefit from the program and are able to demonstrate exponential growth.
- Tech companies from any vertical
- At the scaling phase with a generally available product/service
- Demonstrated traction, with investment and/or users & revenue (ideally 10% mom)
- Have amazing founders with an established, growing team
- Clearly demonstrate the “Why” and that product or service solves a problem or need (we are interested in the story and the people)
- Cleary benefit from our mentorship and support with international expansion
- Ideally raised at least $1M in investment and/or revenue generating
This is a highly competitive process, hundreds apply with only 15 Founders invited each year from across the country.
"All of the new incoming capital was connected to people I met at Metabridge or intros made from people there. I felt there was huge value in the program, but I would never have guessed it would turn out like this." on his recent US$2M raise
Michael Brown, CEO, Swept (NS)
"It's great as a Canadian entrepreneur to be exposed to a global market and opportunity. You get in front of the right people"
Deb Hall, CEO, Dive Networks (Ontario)
"We really subscribe to the value of the network and I really benefited from that. We actually ended up closing our first round at Metabridge. Sharing opportunities and challenges, real and authentic conversation was tremendously beneficial"
Lynda Brown-Ganzert, CEO, Curatio (BC)
"One of the most fun and authentic and fun ways to build relatioships with great entrepreneurs. The group is well selected, the activities are outstanding"
Ryan Spong, CEO, Foodee (BC)
Hear from some of our previous Metabridge Top 15 innovators:
A Decade of Top 15 companies.
Select from the list of Metabridge companies or use the search tool below.