A decade of Metabridge Founders.
For the last 10 years we have selected and recognized the most innovative, high growth Canadian Scale-up technology Founders from across the country. Each Founder is awarded a place in our facilitated mentorship program, showcased at our flagship event and placed into interactive networking opportunities. They are introduced to top influencers in North America to help them with international growth and expansion, and since conception we have seen 21 acquisitions and over $385M in capital raised. There is no fee for each Founder to join us if accepted into the cohort. Apply now for 2019.
Select from the list of Metabridge Founder companies, or use the search tool below.
We search for the very best Scale-up founders who will clearly benefit from our mentorship and support with international expansion. Founders must articulate their "Why" and share their story.
- High growth tech companies from any vertical
- At the scaling phase with a generally available product/service
- Demonstrated traction, with investment and/or users & revenue (ideally 10% MOM)
- Have amazing founders with an established, growing team
- Clearly demonstrate the “Why” and that product or service solves a problem or need (we are interested in the story and the people)
- Cleary benefit from our mentorship and support with international expansion
- Ideally raised at least $1M-$3M in investment already
This is a highly competitive process, hundreds apply. Founder/CEO must be available to attend in person and is awarded:
1. All-access pass to invite only annual Metabridge tech retreat on June 12 - 14
2. Showcased and recognized as a Top Founder throughout the year
3. Connections to top influencers, advisors, Silicon Valley mentors and VC’s
4. Facilitated introductions and 1:1 meetings with members, alumni, investors and mentors
5. Access to participate in custom roundtables and think tanks
6. Access to events throughout the year (e.g Toronto, Vancouver, Seattle, San Fransisco)
7. Join our alumni network, communications channels and meet ups
8. Support, media coverage and promotion for their company throughout the year
9. Discounted alumni access to future years invite only Metabridge events
"All of the new incoming capital was connected to people I met at Metabridge or intros made from people there. I felt there was huge value in the program, but I would never have guessed it would turn out like this." on his recent US$2M raise
Michael Brown, CEO, Swept (NS)
"It's great as a Canadian entrepreneur to be exposed to a global market and opportunity. You get in front of the right people"
Deb Hall, CEO, Dive Networks (Ontario)
"We really subscribe to the value of the network and I really benefited from that. We actually ended up closing our first round at Metabridge. Sharing opportunities and challenges, real and authentic conversation was tremendously beneficial"
Lynda Brown-Ganzert, CEO, Curatio (BC)
"One of the most fun and authentic and fun ways to build relatioships with great entrepreneurs. The group is well selected, the activities are outstanding"
Ryan Spong, CEO, Foodee (BC)
Hear from some of our previous Metabridge Top 15 innovators: