Frequently Asked Questions
What is Metabridge?
Established in 2008, Metabridge is a community of seasoned entrepreneurs, investors and mentors that support growth stage technology founders. We focus on a give first format around facilitating relationships and our community supports the Canadian eco-system providing entry points to external markets, funding resources, business development opportunities and access to capital outside of regional boundaries
Who should attend a Metabridge event?
Throughout the year we host curated events for technology founders & CEOS of growth stage companies. We release invites in batches to alumni, investors and mentors. If you would like an invitation please complete the application form. If you are not a technology founder or Investor please contact us for information on how to attend as a supporting program partner.
Why attend a Metabridge event?
Metabridge ensures that people you meet are valuable to your organization and can help you continue to grow. It is a curated group of founders and CEO's and all attendees are encouraged to participate and foster building the network.
Why Attend our June Technology Retreat?
1. Meet Canada's Top CEOs and Founders
2. Experience Highly Facilitated Networking
3. Join Canada's Scale-up Community
4. Attend Curated Founder Roundtables
5. Enjoy 2.5 days of VIP Activities, Meals, & Entertainment
What is the process to attend an event?
Once you have been approved by our committee, you'll be send a link to register. Tickets are non-refundable and any name changes must be approved in advance. We limit the group in size so are always sold out early. For those selected as a Top Founder of the year, there is no fee to attend and you'll be sent a link to register separately.
How do I become a Top Founder?
Each year we select a cohort of top Canadian founder's to join the group and be showcased throughout our programs.
We search for the top growth stage founder's in the country that will actively benefit from our program and highlight Canada on a global scale. We look for exemplary individuals that can share why they do what they do, their purpose, their journey and be willing to support Canada's eco-system and give back to the group. Each founder will be awarded:
1. All-access pass to our tech retreat June 12 - 14
2. Showcased and recognized as a Top Founder
3. Connected to top influencers, advisors, alumni, mentors and VC’s
4. Facilitated introductions and 1:1 meetings
5. Participate in custom roundtables
6. Networking events and VIP activities throughout the Okanagan
7. Support, media coverage and promotional opportunities
1. Founder who can clearly share their purpose, story and their journey
2. Have a Scale-up Growth Stage Canadian Tech Company
3. Ideally at least 50 employees in their team
4. Already reached a big funding milestone (SeriesA) or have significant revenue/traction
6. Product or service in any tech vertical, that must be generally available
Please note: The company founder or CEO applying, must be able to attend our June event to be accepted into the program.