We are very pleased to announce the Top 15 Canadian Scale-up companies to join our 2018 program. Metabridge companies select the most innovative, high growth technology Scale-ups from hundreds that apply across the country. Each founder will be showcased at our flagship technology retreat Metabridge X; a celebration of the last decade of Canadian Innovation and provided access to mentorship and capital.
Metabridge Top 15, 2018:
- Alavida (Vancouver, BC) Treatment platform that provides specialized addiction treatment without the traditional barriers.
- Bananatag (Kelowna, BC) SaaS that helps Internal Communicators create effective communications easily and track their performance.
- BlockTech Ventures (Vancouver, BC) Develop, invest in and commercialize enterprise blockchain solutions
- Blue Mesa Health (Vancouver, BC) Mobile-first and culturally tailored digital diabetes prevention programs
- Caddle (St. Catharines, ON) Mobile focus group platform disrupting the research industry
- Clickdishes (Calgary, AB) Food ordering app that allows consumers to pre-order, pre-pay and pick up meals from restaurants.
- CrowdRiff (Toronto, ON) AI-powered visual content marketing platform that enables marketers to discover and deliver top-performing visuals across every channel.
- EasyMarkit (Vancouver, BC) Patient communication and analytics SaaS for the dental industry
- Kira Talent (Toronto, ON) The supplemental application piece to a university admissions online application.
- Left (Maple Ridge, BC) Building the world’s largest, decentralized mobile mesh, connecting people and devices around the world.
- Nudge Rewards (Toronto, ON) A mobile-first solution that helps non-desk employees in retail and food service perform their best everyday.
- Sampler (Toronto, ON) Helps consumer packaged good brands distribute product samples digitally.
- SiteDocs (Abbotsford, BC) Digitize and automate health and safety programs to increase efficiency and compliance, while saving companies money.
- ZayZoon (Calgary, AB) A socially responsible FinTech company created to end predatory lending by providing daily payroll.
- Zoom.ai (Toronto, ON) Zoom.ai grew out of the need to minimize the distractions at work from operational tasks that limit our productivity.
“Metabridge X will bring together bright minds and thought leaders from North America to the beautiful Okanagan. Over the course of three days, founders will meet with the best of the best to pursue strategic partnerships, mentorship and investment opportunities,” says Sehra Bremner, Executive Director of Metabridge.
To celebrate ten years of connecting entrepreneurs to VIPs, Metabridge welcomes back Top 15 founders from the last decade to join us and have opened up a limited amount of tickets to founders wanting to immerse themselves in what is an un-conference retreat format to disconnect from their busy start-up lives and build relationships with the Metabridge community.
Apply for Tickets today: http://metabridge.com/apply-now
About Metabridge: Established in 2008, Metabridge is a non-profit, national mentorship program supporting Canadian technology founders by recognizing and showcasing the top high growth companies in the country and connecting them to their members to help take their company to the next level.
More details, please contact: Sehra Bremner, Executive Director at Metabridge firstname.lastname@example.org